||Providing primary care professionals (GPSIs, GPs, Pharmacists, nurses and related disciplines)
with practical answers to questions in the daily care of patients at risk of cardiovascular
disease, diabetes and related disorders. This is accredited, need-to-know learning from
primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment.
What will you gain by attending?
• Over 14 hours of learning providing up-to-date, need-to-know knowledge
• Translating guidance into everyday practice
• Top tips for managing your patients and delivering best practice
• Interactive real life case studies to discuss with the experts
• Hands-on workshops
• 9 CPD points
• Networking and exchange opportunities with colleagues