BACPR Annual Conference 2017 - Registration Now Open!
BACPR Annual Conference 2017 - Meeting the Challenges of Current Practice
Thursday 5th & Friday 6th October 2017
Venue: Hilton London Paddington, 146 Praed St, London W2 1EE, Hilton Hotel Website
Save £££s on registration: Early bird rates available until 30th April 2017
**Join the BHF Alliance at www.bhf.org.uk/alliance to access an annual learning and development grant allowance**
Registration is now open for the 2017 BACPR Annual Conference and we encourage delegates to book soon to take advantage of early bird rates and to avoid disappointment - the last few years have been booked to capacity.
The 2017 conference sessions will include:
· Prof Simon Capewell: Pills or Policies for Prevention
· Dr Aseem Malhotra: Choosing Wisely
· Prof Paul Leeson: Importance of Research in CVD and Exercise for Early HTN
· Prof Chris Gale: Epidemiology of Achieving Impact within Cardiology
· Dr Mitchell Lindsay: Transformation of NSTEMI Care
· Dr David Unwin: Revolutionising Diabetes Care
· Martin Dockrell: The Relative Risk of Vaping / e-cigarettes
· Helen Williams: The Role of the Pharmacist in CVD Care
· Dr Angela Busuttil: Developing Psychological Skills in Practitioners
· Dr Iain Todd: The New SIGN Guideline for Cardiac Rehabilitation
· NACR Workshop: Practicalities of Meeting the Certification Standard
· Updates: BHF and NACR
· Within and between country networking opportunities
· Parallel Sessions: BACPR Nurses Forum/Psychology and EPG/Dietetic
· Prizes: 'Best Oral Abstract', 'Best Moderated Poster', 'New Scientific Investigator'
· Gala Dinner and Disco
· Friday morning pre-conference early morning run/walk
· And much, much more......
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Conference abstracts are invited for submission by Friday 2nd June 2017.
We welcome all submissions relating to clinical practice, projects, and research within the field.
For details on how to submit an abstract please visit: www.bacpr.com
We very much look forward to you joining us in London!