Call for abstracts
Abstracts are invited for submission no later than 26th March 2021 for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts should give details of research, innovation or service delivery in cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation and should relate specifically to the topic of Physical Activity and Exercise.
• Be no more than 250 words in length
• Be in word format using 12 point size Arial font
• Have a title in capital letters, and the organisation involved
• The name(s) of the author(s) must be preceded by initials only
• Omit titles and degrees and underline only the main presenter
• Add full postal address and email address of the main presenter at the end
Please indicate your preferred form of presentation; oral or poster. Accepted posters should be produced in A1 portrait size for the study day (594mm x 841mm high or 23.4inchs wide by 33.1 ins high)
Study day registration is mandatory for any format of presentation. One attending author for each abstract will benefit from a reduced study day fee of £100.
If you have not received an email confirmation of receipt from BACPR within 10 working days of submission, please re-submit abstract or call 01252 854510.