Call for abstracts
Abstracts are invited for submission no later than Midday Friday 16th April 2021 for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts should give details of research, innovation or service delivery in cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation and should relate specifically to the topic of Physical Activity and Exercise.
• Be no more than 250 words in length
• Be in word format using 12 point size Arial font
• Have a title in capital letters, and the organisation involved
• The name(s) of the author(s) must be preceded by initials only
• Omit titles and degrees and underline only the main presenter
• Add full postal address and email address of the main presenter at the end
Please indicate your preferred form of presentation; oral or poster. Accepted posters will be uploaded as ePosters onto the webpage for the event and oral abstracts will be pre recorded and uploaded.
Registration is mandatory for any format of presentation. One attending author for each abstract will benefit from the reduced fee of £15.
If you have not received an email confirmation of receipt from BACPR within 10 working days of submission, please re-submit abstract or call 01252 854510.